Converted Teardrop Trailer currently in-stock and available for sale!
- Custom frame with 3500 pound axle
- Electric Trailer lighting and brakes
- Wall Draft Taps with overflow drain
- Tile Behind Tap Area
- Commercial rubber flooring
- Aluminum Wheel Covers
- Baby Moon Hubcaps
- 6 Week Mobile Business class*
*Plus get your business off on the right foot with our 6 session entrepreneur class.
We can not only build your business, but can help you to build a flourishing business model as well!
Each Session is 45 minutes in length.
HTC Mobile Business Entrepreneur Class Covers The Following Topics:
1. Forming your Company
3. Website Formation
4. Client Management Software set up and essentials
5. Social Media Marketing, Networking, Best industry practices & resources to take advantage of
6. Pricing and Packages
7. General Contracts
8. Selling your services, Managing clients
9. Alcohol Sourcing
10. Liqour Permitting, Licensing and Liability
13. Fielding inquiries
14. Prepping for your event
15. A day in the life of your build
16. Event do's and don'ts
18. Scaling your business
Starting a mobile business can be daunting. From business strategy, to social media, pricing, launching and most importantly, keeping afloat!
Just like many of our clients, many years ago, we took the leap and launched an event rental trailer business.
We started with one bar trailer, then built a photo booth, a second bar trailer, a Prosecco tap truck, horse trailer bar, yet another photo booth and built a fleet of 13 event rentals, serving the entire east coast.
We have years of insight, and through the entreprenuer class, pass on to you the ins and outs of owning, running and growing businesses, no matter the build-out you choose.
Let us help you lay a proper foundation for success!
Built by Hudson Trailer Company - a full-service design and fabrication firm building mobile businesses, custom campers, mobile coffee shops and custom trailers for living, nationwide.