If you're searching for a build that combines European style with expert craftsmanship then look no further.
Bottega Designs import vintage vehicles directly from the shores of Italy.
California native Erik McGregor has established himself as one of the foremost builders of vintage Piaggio Ape and Vespa conversions in the world.
Erik has over 20 years of experience in building custom cars and conversions and leads all design, construction, and engineering efforts at Bottega Designs.
Partner Dylan Murphy co-founded Bottega Designs and leads operations that include marketing, transport logistics, project development and client relations.
The Ape Bar
- All Piaggio Apes are imported directly from Sicily and southern Italy by Bottega Designs
- Four tap lindr draft system included (option for additional taps)
- Bluetooth speakers
- Electric converted battery system
- Fully customizable builds
- American Made. Restored and built at Ventura, California headquarters.
The Vespa Bar
- Italian made Piaggio vintage vespas
- Two or four tap Lindr draft systems available
- American made. Restored and built at Ventura, California headquarters.
- Bluetooth speaker system
- Fully custom builds based on your mobile bar and business vision
Providing support before, during and after the build process, the team are on hand to ensure your business gets off the ground in style.
Send a message directly to dicuss your project and receive a custom quote!